Friday, September 24, 2004

Destination Still Unknown

(This post paraphrased from my paper journal.)

It sounds like the Yanks' camping trip in the Cascades had a few bumpy moments. There are still a number of concerns about Kilimanjaro that need to be addressed -- so many, in fact, that I'm starting to think that we might end up going somewhere else instead. The Grand Canyon has been suggested as an alternative. I'm not sure how I feel about that; call me petty, but I like the cachet of international travel.

But no need to get all whipped up into a frenzy yet. My job as project manager is a little more complicated now, because I think I need to poll the guys and see where we can come up with some consensus. This is one of those times when it would be good if we all lived in the same city; email and instant messaging just doesn't cut the mustard sometimes.

No comments: